Personal Accident insurance provides fixed benefits that you can claim if you suffer an accidental injury whilst taking part in rowing activity, including commuting to and from your club or a competition.
The cover is provided to all UK residents who are individual members of British Rowing, including coaches adn volunteers. Benefits include:
- Death - £5,000
- Loss of limb or sight - £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement - £50,000
- Broken arm/wrist - £125
- Broken leg/ankle - £250
- Emergency dental treatment - up to £500
- Hospitalisation - £30 per 24 hours as an in-patient, for up to 25 days
- Convalescence - £100 per week up to 4 weeks
Cover is provided to all members aged up to 80 years. Note that personal accident insurance benefits for members aged over 70 years are reduced by 50%.
A copy of the full policy wording is available on request