Personal Accident insurance provides fixed benefits that you can claim if you suffer an accidental injury whilst taking part in rowing activity, including commuting to and from your club or a competition.
The cover is provided to all UK residents who are individual members of British Rowing, including coaches adn volunteers. Benefits include:
- Death - £5,000
- Loss of limb or sight - £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement - £50,000
- Broken arm - £100
- Broken leg - £200
- Emergency dental treatment - up to £500
- Hospitalisation - £50 per full 24 hours up to maximum of 104 weeks
- Convalescence - £200 per full 24 hours up to maximum of 25 days
Cover is provided to all members aged up to 80 years. Note that personal accident insurance benefits for members aged over 70 years are reduced by 50%.
A copy of the full policy wording is available on request