Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accident insurance provides fixed benefits that you can claim if you suffer an accidental injury whilst taking part in rowing activity, including commuting to and from your club or a competition.
The cover is proivded to all UK resident individual members of British Rowing, including coaches and officials. beenfits include:
- Death - £5,000
- Loss of limb or sight - £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement - £50,000
- Broken arm/wrist - £125
- Broken leg/ankle - £250
- Emergency dental treatment - up to £500
- Hospitalisation - £30 per 24hours as an in-patient, for up to 25 days
- Convalescence - £100 per week up to 4 weeks
Cover is provided to all members aged between 3 and 80 years, but benefits for members aged over 70 years are reduced by 50%.
A copy of the full policy wording can be found here.